• Upon admission clients are provided a set of sheets and comforter for a twin bed, one pillow, one bath towel and one wash cloth.
• We want all clients to feel comfortable during their stay at Red River Recovery Center. You are welcome to bring your own blanket, sheets or pillow to make you feel more 'at home'.
• Laundry rooms are set up for client use and laundry soap is available at no charge.
• Aerosol cans are not permitted.
• Mouthwash containing alcohol is not allowed. You may have mouthwash described as "alcohol free" or "contains no alcohol."
• Limit body sprays, perfumes and colognes. If alcohol is listed as one of the first three ingredients, the product will be confiscated until discharge.
• Absolutely!! You will need it. Please bring one.
• Clients can bring over the counter medication such as Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, Vitamins, etc.
• Upon admission, clients should have a 30 day supply of all prescription medications.
• All medications (OTC and prescription) are stored in the designated medication office. Medication compliance is monitored by staff.
• Red River Recovery does not supply clients with clothes hangers.
• Clothing advertising drugs or alcohol will not be permitted.
• Footwear must be worn at all times in the community areas of the building.
• Clothing should be tasteful. Avoid low riding pants and low cut tops. No swimsuits or sunbathing on property. Shorts and skirts should be longer than your resting arm length.
• Clients should limit personal electronics brought in to the building. Televisions and desktop computers are not permitted. Any other personal electronic device (tablets, laptops, e-readers), if brought in to the residence are the responsibility of the client. Red River Recovery Center does not assume responsibility for these items. Please bring head phones or earbuds!